<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 09, 2003

I was tired today. ANd it is a beautiful thing. You see, it was great because I was tired for what I deem "the right reasons." Last week a decision was made to call this internship "over" and decide what is next. That is, Journey's Crossing wants to support us as we seek to fulfill this call to plant simple churches...they asked how and I said "let me take two weeks" and we can take it from there. So we are. Last week I worked about 35 hours at starbucks...and I've felt like I was on vacation. I realize how much I've been gone. Everytime we get ready to leave for anything, Leo exclaims "daddy work?!" ANd I have to explain "no, daddy is not going to work."

So I was tired today - because yesterday I played like crazy with my son and stayed up late with friends. ANd it was a beautiful thing.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?