<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

long time with no post. Phil thinks I'm picking up his blogging schedule. Honestly, I've had such a lack of motivation lately. Overall I'm discouraged but mostly just tired of waiting things out in MD. Waiting on a baby. Waiting to only have one job....waiting to move.

That's our biggest news of late. We're planning a move to the Atlanta suburbs to work with our friends at Hope Community Church. We're looking to head down the last week of August with our 2 year-old, Leo and his baby brother who will then be about 5 weeks old. We're really excited to take this step. God is so in this, it's really incredible. Which makes it even more ridiculous that I am in such a constantly foul mood. I mean, seriously, after all the ways God has provided for me, I still doubt and try to do it all on my own....I must be a moron. I think I could write a Chris Rice-esque song on that theme (except he has already done it).

I had two days off in a row for the first time in a month. Monday we went over to Ocean City. It rained the whole way there, but wouldn't you know it cleared off as we arrived. Leo built a sand castle and romped around a lot....he's been talking about the beach for weeks now (only it doesn't sound like beach when he says it...which is a little embarassing in public). We walked the boardwalk and saw some of Melissa's old friends. It was so great. I came back and have had the worst allergies and am stuffy and medicated (not helping at all with the whole "mr grumpy-pants" thing I have going on).

that's all.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?