<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Tonight was my first full night on the floor at the restaurant. Not too bad. They gave me only 4 tables all night long which means I made very little cash, but probably a good idea for a first night. One of my regular starbucks customers came in (denise, she gets a grande skim latte...just fyi). She had a small bill for herself and her 3 sons, but tipped me $20 (a 50%) tip, which just made my night really.

We're still praying that God would make a way for us to be somewhere doing something. Or make a way for us to be here doing something. Until then, we'll take care of bills and have a baby :-) In the next couple of days I'll post some stuff about our last God-sighting...

Goodnight all.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?