<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 21, 2003

Living in almost-land

It's someplace we've spent way too much time. It's that space in time where you aren't fully "here" where you are, but you aren't yet fully "there" either. It's a space where you distance yourself from your shallow friendships for fear that they might go deeper, and thus hurt more or require more work when you are finally "there." It's a space where there is no time for procrastination, yet the amount of things needing done is so overwhelming that one is often tempted to simply do nothing. It's a place that satan loves for us to be...waiting on something better and doing nothing. And yet it is a real place that in some ways feels almost escapable. And that is why I plan to never be in almost-land again...after I get done being there this time:-)

5 Facts:
1) I'm happiest when I'm creating something.
2) I hate saying goodbye.
3) I love being married.
4) I stink at sports...but enjoy watching them.
5) I am the second cheapest man in the world (my father is the first).



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?