<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

car problems. To top things off, when calling the warranty company regarding them, I was informed that they are currently in liquidation and will not be paying any further claims. No I'm not kidding. Fortunately, for this instance, the dealership where we bought the van is honoring the warranty details. Of course, after we move it won't help, but at least this repair should be covered.

After driving the van to Damascus, MD for repair I took the bus home. I love public transit. Convenient, affordable...it eases gridlock and is therefore environmentally responsible. I hadn't ridden a public bus since we were first married. We lived in Syracuse, NY for a summer and I took the bus to work many days. It reminds you what the world looks like...and erases some of the stains suburbia leaves on your vision.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?