<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Stress

greetings to all from sunny and humid GA. WE are settling in a bit. Leo is not handling the move well. Just this morning he asked if we could go back home to our other house (meaning rockville, MD). I tried to explain to him as best I could...he sort of understood. We looked at several apts today and actually found a few we could afford on a VERY tight budget. The problem is that our income isn't what they say it needs to be so we're trying to figure out what to do. It's very annoying because if Melissa worked they would include her income, but wouldn't care that 90% of it would be going to child care for the boys. It's frustrating and scary, but people are telling me that God will provide for us. As much as I know that to be true, I don't think I believe it right now.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?