<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 15, 2003

well. the moving is done thanks to some great friends...all I had to pay them with was pizza. Why does everyone do that? help me move...I'll buy pizza. The next time someone says that to me, I think I'll tell them, "no thanks, I'll just buy my own pizza."

I now have a tv/dvd player wedged between the seats of my van. Hopefully it will make the move easier. I went with a cheaper tv/vcr but it was too wide. Got a great deal on the "open box" from bestbuy.

My car woes were fixed in an amazing way. In an impressive act of honesty, the owner of Damascus Chevrolet (yes... I sat down with the owner of a Car dealership) apologized and then purchased my a new warranty that will cover what the old one is no longer good for...at great expense to his business. I am always a skeptic when it comes to car dealers...but I filled out the papers...it really is expensive and it's not coming from my bank account.

I go to get the family tomorrow. I am so ready to see them. I miss my wife's smile, her laugh, and most of all her company. I miss my son Leo's run, his begging me to chase, tickle, or otherwise play with him. I miss the stinkiness of his hair after he runs around (this kid SWEATS). I miss little cole...his screams, his diapers, his peaceful half-hours. The joy of waking up 4 times a night, knowing that (due to nursing) I can't really be much help...but I get a lousy nights sleep anyway. I miss it all.

A good night at work. Everything came out nicely. I'm off to OH tomorrow. 3 days off in a row. three days of family. :-)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?