<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 22, 2003

WORK AND WHATNOT.

Life has been busy prepping for the big move into our apt and starting at the new starbucks in the ALPH. It's great but frustrating at work. Being the new guy is no fun...all the credibility I had with my superiors and with my co-workers is lost and it feels as if others have taken it away (because they already have credibility). But I do understand that it will just take time...so I'm rollin' with it - not loving it, but hanging in there.

had a great weekend overall. met some good people - notice the new links for will and sarah - some quality folks from Augusta.

It was really moving for me to worship with my new friends here - as distracting as some scuffling screaming kids were, there was more of an overall focus on God than I've seen in a while. I guess it seemed to me to be very God-focused worship, something most of us would obviously strive for but often can't quite realize.

***Lord, let Your kingdom come.***



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?