<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 05, 2003

The infamous update 

I was bored with my blog so I spiced things up a bit. I've probably just been watching too many design shows on TLC.

We're in our new place and loving it. It's interesting. We were house sitting (actually we were blessed with nearly free housing...much more humility there) for a year and then lived with Greg and Heidi for a month. We are opening boxes of things we haven't seen in a year. It's all very weird. and nice. The only bad thing is a minor roach problem in our kitchen that we are working to resolve.

I'm probably missing links I had before - but all things must come to an end. However, if you notice something that you would like to see return, simply let me know.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?