<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 09, 2003

my day off 

it's great to have thursday off now and then. Today is not an example of that. Last night we couldn't resist the urge to swing by Wendy's for some 99 cent fun - it stayed with me. I woke up every half hour burping chili (sorry if that's too graphic). then this morning I just felt absolutely horrible. So melissa took the kids and did her thing while I stayed home in bed...I would have caught up on my tv watching, but the power was off from 9:30-1 because of work they were doing in the building. Good times....i hope I start feeling better before the much anticipated conference arrives.

I have nothing profound to say which sucks since I'm on a sort of blogging honeymoon again now that our computer is unpacked and our phone is functional.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?