<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Repost 

so....

the conference was really really good. It was an awesome time to reflect and connect -stick that in your three point sermon and...something. All around an excellent time.

I was so pleased that Melissa was able to come and I totally echo the thought that we have to deal with child-care issues and get our wives involved. Melissa has said to me on many occasions at McChurch and the un-mcChurch that she sometimes feel like it's all "my thing" and that she's just along for the ride...she fully acknowledges that it isn't reality, but the fact that she feels that way is telling. I love my wife and she is enormously gifted - i can't wait to see the ways in which God will use her.

IN NO ORDER - other reflections re: connections:

mike - great getting to know you even though i feel like I do because you look like a guy I went to college with -his name is Chadwick Kellenbarger - consider yourself fortunate-. You were a real encouragement to me.

Kevin - there is a sense of peace in your spirit - or maybe you were just very very tired.

will and sarah - we barely know you guys, but it seems like we've known you for some time...weird, huh? you guys are awesome. and tofu is expensive.

Rodney - you made the whole thing a conversation...thanks

Tom- it's a small, small world.

everyone from augusta - hey, i feel a sort of kinship with y'all -I'm working on the southern thing...let me know how I'm doing Scott- - if you're ever in the neighborhood feel free to crash on our sofa.

jennifer - thanks for letting God use you to lead us into a meaningful time of worship.

ernie and amy - so when are you guys moving next door?

brian - thanks for the encouragement regarding settling into a new environment. I didn't realize it, but I needed to hear it.

greg and heidi - sorry we didn't get to hang out more, but heck, we both live here. thanks for providing such great beverages and whatnot and just being awesome hosts. you guys are good at that


jim - love the beard man.

speaking of jim sharp, what is up with all the celebrity look alikes -jim looks like James Taylor-?? see greg's blog for more. .

I look forward to doing something like that again.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?