<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

What I'm thinking right now: 

I want a mac. I want a mac. I want a mac. I want a mac.

It's bad to WANT. but i do.

and here's why: in many ways mac's iLife (i-movie, i-tunes, i-DVD, and i- somethingelseithink) were previously a palate for artistic expression for me. Some days I have these ideas but I have no palate.

maybe I should just take up painting. it's much cheaper (but I am a very sloppy person and my artwork looks like something from a 4 year old). We'll just have to wait and see!!!

That's what I am thinking right now. Tomorrow I work a short, but early day. Then I have to spend the rest of the day waiting for a drivers license. yay. I am now a georgian. La-tee-freakin'-dah.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?