<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

The past week 

The past week has been good, bad, busy, and lonely.

5 things I liked:
1. eating at Krystal- because Melissa wasn't here to object.
2. making my bosses happy.
3. eating a sandwiches over the sink.
4. sleeping in.
5. sleeping in.

5 things I didn't like
1. Sleeping alone.
2. Sleeping in- instead of waking up to kids...it's nice for a day, but gosh I missed my kids.
3. Eating at Krystal. About 3 hours later I completely regretted it.
4. No one to talk to at home.
5. No hugs.

I'm starting to like atlanta. I recently found myself drawn to a newspaper article about changes to the streets and surrounding areas at holcomb bridge road and highway9. I was absolutely interested...it's just down the street. I still miss the Post, but I don't miss montgomery county anymore...I live HERE. This is good.

I want to read more.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?