<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

stress and good freakin' news 

After a week of training i'm a bit tired of explaining "This...is a latte," but I'm seeing the reward of people getting it. Our new store opens saturday and this week will be nuts. Thanks to some very gracious gifts, Melissa is flying up with the boys to see her parents and grandparents (all of whom are currently sick...some VERY sick).

I got the most direct word today from my new store manager that I am "in" for management training. Which doesn't mean I'm in at all. It means that they want me to be and will support me and I'll have to do a bunch of crap to get "in" (i.e. Schmooze it up and then answer a bunch of questions from a board of some sort). Unfortunately I was hoping to get in by february, but april is looking more realistic according to my sources. That's great, but our current budget is full of nonnegotiables and our current income won't bring us through to april...we were planning to eek into february on fumes. So, we'll have to figure something out to get a bit more cash flowin' in. Know I shouldn't stress, but hey, I'm human.

On that note if anyone would like to by my tascam 4-track recorder or sm58 microphone PLEASE e-mail me.

that's it.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?