<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Very alive 

Have you ever had one of those days where you felt very alive? Not quite sure how to explain it. Maybe it's because my family is flying back to ATL today, or maybe it's the lovely afternoon here...or maybe it's the Christmas shopping I just did. Whatever the reason, I feel quite alive. It's odd because as alive as I feel I've also had a lot of old friends on my mind lately...probably just the holidays. If any of you are reading this (jon, brian, celeste, jeff, sarah, kevin, claudia, the folks at JC in G-burg, nick, rocky&jenny, josh, mel, and anna) HI I'm thinking of you.

I have to finish the last minute cleaning so that Melissa will not know what a total slob I was while she was gone (oh wait, she reads this...I love you honey).


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?