<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Trust 

That's what I'm thinking about lately...oftentimes I've been soaking in a sea of doubt. Fear. Worry. Stress. Frustration. Ultimately, I know i'm in God's hands. Do I trust Him?

A lot of encouragement has come lately from our community to us. God is moving.

Our TV quit. It's been a good thing for our family, honestly. I think we're gonna take a hiatus from tv in the living room (we have a little nine inch tv/dvd player in our bedroom for happy days when we let Leo watch a movie). I've realized that tv helps gloss over the rough spots in parenting. They become blatantly evident when you take away the tv.

On the job front I'm prayerfully considering my options. If I stick around where I am, I do believe things will pull through- but how long do I want to wait around for that? Melissa will be going to job fairs over the next three weeks. Please pray that God guides her and that she would be offered the right teaching position - and that it might not be too bad of a commute. Also, we will be in need of a second car if said teaching job comes through...so if you have an extra moment to mention that to God, that would be great...he's gonna have to do it.

A bit scattered, I know. IT's been too long...trying to cover too much ground. SOOOO...trust. Anyone remember the Prince song "Trust" from the soundtrack of BATMAN (w/ michael keaton). quality.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?