<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

what a week 

oh my crap. what a week it's been! I finally caught the starbucks bubonic plague (it's been going around up at John's Creek). Getting up at 4 am while having a horrible sinus headache is no fun. it's been kind of a sore throat, sinus headache deal. Glad to say I'm coming out of it.

We had a rockin' party for Leo's birthday this past saturday. It was a really good time. Leo had a blast. Today is his birthday so his mimi and papa (melissa parents...in town from OH) took him to build-a-bear for his special day. He was pleased.

I get two days off in a row starting tomorrow. It's been six weeks or so since this has happened. this is GOOD.

I haven't had many philisophical blogs lately...it struck me as I read one of greg's recent blogs that I too have kind of landed...when your in transition you never stop processing theory. Then you land and theory is present, but it's more being lived than thought about. Anyway, I'm still processing (who isn't), and still thinking about things but that's just not at the forefront of my mind/life right now!! Does this make sense?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?