<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 14, 2004

On My Mind 

Next week I fly up to Central NY for an interview. I've been spending a good bit of time thinking about, praying about and preparing for it. Actually, I can't get it out of my head- that's why I'm blogging about it!

In other news:
Leo was sitting on the couch playing with my hair. He gasped and said, "Daddy!! What happened to your hair. It's all gone right there! Did it bloweded away?"
I responded "Well Leo, it fell out. That's why I don't have hair right there. Because I'm going bald."
"Oh. Did grandpa Ard's hair falleded out too?"
"Yes, son."
"It didn't bloweded away? It just fell out?"
"Yes, Leo."
"He's going bald too?"
"Yes, grandpa Ard is very bald."

Sheesh. This parenting thing is rough.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?