<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

she got the gig 

Apologies for this blog becoming a family news board. Honestly, with so much news it's been dominating my thoughts...we'll get deeper inside my head in a month or so.

Melissa was offered and accepted a position teaching 2nd grade at Abundant Life Academy in Syracuse. I can't say just how proud I am of my wife.

This is God. See God go. Go God go.

After applying and interviewing at several schools in the ATL area (which has tons of new schools opening up each year) we heard nothing back in the way of job offers. After 2 interviews in Syracuse a job is had for Melissa. Who knows what God will do next?!?! This is an incredibly exciting time for our family. God is so faithful.


Comments:
Yea!
-phil
 
Awesome guys! I am glad to see GOD opening things up for you guys so that you can breathe again. Amazing and wonderful. See ya soon

ernie
 
Awesome guys! I am glad to see GOD opening things up for you guys so that you can breathe again. Amazing and wonderful. See ya soon

ernie
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?