<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

No Regrets 

As we leave Georgia I'm satisfied to say I have no regrets. I do not regret coming here. I do not regret conflicts that arose while we were here. I do not regret the expense, emotional or otherwise that sometimes seemed too much. And as much as I've taken part in conversations about God not having a specific plan in terms of jobs or locale, I believe God had a lesson to teach us...maybe several...and he used our experience here to teach us some things in a very clear way. I'm glad He did. I wouldn't trade it.

Things I'll miss: people - you know who you are - friends, really. I suck at goodbye - I get all misty eyed.

Even the regular's from starbucks...I can't tell you how many times I heard "best of luck to you" during my last starbucks shift at John's Creek. My favorite responses: $10 cash from terri. I'll miss making her Iced Grande cinnamon powder latte. and Rad. He turned around as he was leaving and shouted "hey! When you get there...don't call!" and off he went.

Things I won't miss:
GA 400
the humidity
The Heat
The Humidity
Suburbia at it's most extreme
Apartment Complex living


that's all - I'll probably post again in a week or two


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?