<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Farewell for now... 

Having read over my last few blog entries, I realize, I just don’t have that much to say in the blogosphere.  For the time being, I am abandoning my blog until such a time as I feel I have something to contribute beyond “I ate cereal today and my kids are awesome.”

 

I do feel I have a lot to say, only I really want to spend my time saying it in person and interacting with real live people – SO, if you are in the area, or are going to be, look me up and let’s grab a coffee and talk.  

 

tim-at-syracusevineyard.org is a great way to get in touch with me.  My wife can be reached at Melissa.wheeler –at- gmail.com

 

I now officially (though this began long ago) stop pretending to blog.  I might still read yours though.  So there.

 

 

 

 



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?